Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHAT IN THE ELVIRA HELL??


Morning Boos! Fully Loaded here- so I was prowling the internet this morning and I came across this picture of Eve. Now don't get my wrong, E-V-E is usually on point with the fashion. But I think The Pitbull in a Skirt, got into a nasty fight with a PITBULL. And clearly she didn't win. Whats really going on boo? I mean, honestly the dress could have been hot, but its missing something. Maybe some accessories or a hint of color somewhere. You look like Elvira's sister Elvirisha.


Sidebar... there comes a time in ones life that we must depart from our stripping way and cover up those unsightly chest tattoes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seem much worse. I don't like Eve in general. She's just wrong...

roxsanne said...

Gurly....I love this new blog, I know you are going to come with it and keep us entertained look forward to visiting more often. I know I will walk away holding my belly with what you provide....get it fully loaded...I know your 5 cal is loaded and ready to rip....

Visit my motivational blog as well at
tears4seasons@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm not too fond of eve too.